Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Good Morning

User Profile: fearlessNickel4472
fearlessNickel4472 October 5th, 2020

Good morning! I'm up early (for me) and getting my day going and am feeling positive and good. I credit God first (I gotta get used to that) AND the organic red wine! My blood sugar is in the healthy zone and I'm doing well.

To anyone who reads this: I hope you have a nice day but more importantly I'm really hoping that I have a nice day! (I need many nice days.)

3
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 6th, 2020

@fearlessNickel4472

Hey there.. Its so great to see you posting as a regular in this community. We are so glad to have you here and that you continue to keep us updated on how things are going for you.

How great for you that you were able to get up early and start your day. And that you were able to feel good and positive. And even more wonderful of you to Give God the credit and the Glory for it all... I agree.

How great for you to have your Blood sugar in a healthy zone. So very important. Good for you. We hope that you found that you enjoyed your day and had a good one. And yes, I agree again, Nice days are so very good.. good for us, good for the soul, and just plain good all around. Many of us could use alot more of them for sure!

User Profile: fearlessNickel4472
fearlessNickel4472 OP October 8th, 2020

@PoliteOcean thank you everything is ok but I do dread the uncertainty and the regular bombardment of crap... just need things to get better and stay better.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 8th, 2020

@fearlessNickel4472

Yes I can certainly agree with that and can totally relate to what you are saying on a personal level. I hope that things start to look up soon. heart

load more
load more