Healthy Living’s: Wellness Wednesday 4/15/26 (What Small Things Brighten Your Day)?! 💛
HEY EVERYBODY!
💛 In Continuation of “National Stress Awareness Month”, Let’s Talk about Something That helps you to relieve your stressors and that “Brightens Your Day”!

QUESTION:
What’s One Small Thing that Brightens Your Day?!
@PoliteOcean
One small thing that brightens my day is getting a sweet treat. My recent favourite is a whole grain protein bar made with natural sweetener. I absolutely love it.
What’s One Small Thing that Brightens Day?!… For me it’s pretty much most things on the list above. (Family, loved ones, furbaby, morning workouts)etc…. But also getting outdoors & just simply enjoying the fresh air, breeze & sun on my skin~ ☀️😎
@PoliteOcean I’m old and alone, so the only thing I can really do is take a deep breath
@UberRuminator
Taking Deep Breaths can definitely be a Healthy way to center yourself & your body & mind.
When your body & mind feel good it can be beneficial in helping towards having a better day.
Perhaps you can also take a look at the list above for more ideas and possibly consider something else (such as doing something unexpected or even crossing an item off your to-do list)? Or maybe even simply sitting outside in the fresh air & taking in different scenery as you take your deep breaths?!
You’re doing a great job either way 🙂. Thank you for sharing your response with us!
@PoliteOcean
My nephew.
Going for lunch.
A nice cup of tea 🩷🤗
@Amanda84
Well of course “Tea”, we’re on 7Cups of Tea! ☕️ 😃 😂💕… (j/k.. I had to go there!)😉
All of these are excellent things that brighten a day! Love it! 👍🏼
Where do you enjoy going for lunch?!
Thanks for sharing your responses with us!
Baby seedlings.
It may be snowing outside but nice warm spring weather is coming eventually.
@AffyAvo
Ahh yes! I remember you mentioning the seedlings back around the Start of Springtime!… You definitely seemed quite fond of the subject & how it made you feel. I Could surely tell that it was something that “brightened your day”!
Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the snow at this time… I do certainly remember when I lived in the North how this time of year could still be so tricky with the weather… But yes, Spring eventually comes.. Here’s a little sunshine & warmth your way Affy. ☀️
Thanks so much for sharing with us. Always a pleasure 🙂~
@PoliteOcean Thanks! There's some warm days in the forecast!