Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ideas For Comfort?

User Profile: LittleHopeInDark
LittleHopeInDark April 18th, 2023

Hi. 💚

So, when I’ve broken down beyond reason, the only way I can calm down is with loud music through my headphones. It’s the fastest and most reliable solution for me, but I wanted to hear from others (to save my eardrums too ahah).


Also, sometimes I’m so defeated that I’m unable to go outdoors when I could really use the fresh air to clear my mind, any sure fire ways to get oneself out and moving? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

3
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 April 19th, 2023

@LittleHopeInDark

Any outdoor hobbies you enjoy? I’m quite the introvert but I found getting into gardening helps me get some sunshine in!💜

1 reply
User Profile: LittleHopeInDark
LittleHopeInDark OP May 2nd, 2023

@innateJoy9602 I’d have to find somewhere to do that actually! What a lovely idea, however I don’t have a garden to tend to myself and nowhere to grow a thriving one. I don’t know much about it either I’m afraid.

load more
User Profile: sodasoda818
sodasoda818 April 19th, 2023

Just need to find something that works for you, and it's also good to have multiple things in case one falters.


Breathing exercises and the 5 Step Grounding method are good things to help without needing you to walk out of the house or even your room.