Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

MENTAL HEALTH MONDAY: ICEBRAKERS

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 22nd, 2023

Welcome to "MENTAL HEALTH MONDAY"~


**In Continuing with "MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH", TODAY WE WILL HAVE A FEW MENTAL HEALTH "ICEBREAKERS" TO START OFF YOUR MONDAY~🌺


image_1684772601.png


ICEBREAKERS:

1.) Sometimes Mondays can be a challenge in starting the week....How are you feeling today ?!

2.) What is One good thing that you did for your Mental Health this past weekend?! ....How did you relax & re-charge your mind ?

3.) What is ONE thing you can do to incorporate 'Self-Care' or do something Positive for your Mental Health today 'TODAY' ?

4.) In what ways would you like to be supported today?




7
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 22nd, 2023

1.) Sometimes Mondays can be a challenge in starting the week....How are you feeling today ?!...Mondays aren't always my favorite, but it felt good to get up and get back on track to my regular workouts.

2.) What is One good thing that you did for your Mental Health this past weekend?! ....How did you relax & re-charge your mind ?.....By getting out in the Sunshine, taking a nice drive, and relaxing in the evening with some "Healthy" Take-out and some good movies.

3.) What is ONE thing you can do to incorporate 'Self-Care' or do something Positive for your Mental Health today 'TODAY' ? I got up first thing and got in a good workout, Now I get to relax and carry on with my day.


User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 22nd, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Mondays aren't my favorite either, so proud to hear you still got up to do your routine 😊

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 23rd, 2023

@swanlistens27

Aww... thank you Swan <3

load more
load more
User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 22nd, 2023

@PoliteOcean Yet another lovely post from polite 😊 so good to see you lovely...

1.) Sometimes Mondays can be a challenge in starting the week....How are you feeling today ?!

That's true.. I'm feeling really anxious today 😅 since I have finals this week, prepared, but anxious.

2.) What is One good thing that you did for your Mental Health this past weekend?! ....How did you relax & re-charge your mind ?

I went to the library to hang out with a friend and we caught up 😊 It helped me distract from my anxiety for a bit (:

3.) What is ONE thing you can do to incorporate 'Self-Care' or do something Positive for your Mental Health today 'TODAY' ?

Today, I could take a lot of breaks due to all the testing, and do deep breathing in those times 😊

4.) In what ways would you like to be supported today?

I would like to be given time for myself today, to take a nap or listen to music.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 23rd, 2023

@swanlistens27

Awww... that is so sweet of you <3 Thank you <3

Sorry to hear that you are feeling anxious about your finals... I know that can be challenging for sure (as I certainly remember those days). But its great that you are prepared! I'm sure you will do great!

Despite that, its nice that you got to go and hang out with your friend and catch up. Thats always a good time (and yes a great distraction)! .... And its good that you are also taking lots of "breaks" today (while incorporating Deep breathing)! Good for you. That is an awesome way to take care of yourself through this "stressful times of finals"! Keep up the great work there, and you will surely get through it all!

I hope that you found time for some "selfcare" as you wanted. You deserve it! Thank you so much for sharing your "Manic Monday" with us today!


load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 May 22nd, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Hi, Ocean,

1.) Sometimes Mondays can be a challenge in starting the week....How are you feeling today ?! I'm feeling eh, which is an improvement for me.

2.) What is One good thing that you did for your Mental Health this past weekend?! ....How did you relax & re-charge your mind ? I slept a lot, sprayed a lot of poison to kill roaches, and was sure to take my meds, vitamins, and drink a lot of fluids.

3.) What is ONE thing you can do to incorporate 'Self-Care' or do something Positive for your Mental Health today 'TODAY' ? I unpacked a lot of boxes and organized another part of the apartment.

4.) In what ways would you like to be supported today? Oh my gosh, I feel like I just want to be told to take it easy, that I have done a lot of work today. Thanks.


User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 23rd, 2023

@purpleTree4652

Hey there Tree~

Despite feeling "eh"... thats great to hear that is still yet an "Improvement" for you! So that is a positive!

Its good that you took care of yourself, by getting the rest you needed, taking your meds & vitamins and keeping yourself hydrated! Keep up the excellent work there! (And I hope your other "problem" gets worked out soon!)

I will be the One to tell you Today to "TAKE IT EASY"! If that is what you need, then by all means do it! I know Unpacking can certainly be a "chore", but you can do it a little at a time, one room at a time, or one area at a time, a little each day. Just work on the "essentials" first and all the other little things can come afterwards. We are here for you! And thank you so much for taking time out to share your "Manic Monday" with us!



load more