"MENTAL HEALTH MONDAY" ICEBREAKERS~ 5/16/22
HEALTHY LIVING IN SUPPORT OF "MENTAL HEALTH":
MAY IS "MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH"~
🌺Welcome to "MENTAL HEALTH MONDAY"~☀️
HERE ARE SOME MENTAL HEALTH MONDAY "ICEBREAKERS" TO START OFF YOUR WEEK~🌺
ICEBREAKER:
1.) How are you feeling today?!
2.) What is one good thing you did for your Mental Health this past weekend?! ....How did you relax & re-charge your mind?
3.) What is ONE thing that has "Boosted" or improved your mood so far today, Or simply made you smile?!
4.) Mondays can be a challenge sometimes in starting the week....What is ONE thing you can do to incorporate 'Self-Care' 'TODAY'?

Healthy Living Team Leaders: @PoliteOcean @DonaldDraper @whenitsdarklookforstars @vivelespatates @HopieRemi @KACOSMIC @emotionalTalker2260
@Regmo @777Bre777 @affectionateCat9553 @AffyAvo @AveryLove @Bre4Me @BrookieLou96 @bubbleOcean2604 @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @Chevy81 @CyclingThroughLife @Dallady @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @DonaldDraper @EmotionalTalker2260 @ForeverRed @GoldenNest2727 @HopieRemi @Mellietronx @nordurnStar @ouiCherie @PandaHelp000 @politeocean @positiveRiver9935 @Rebekahwriter13 @Regmo7 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @Spectaculaur @Tzivia @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars @willingNorth9642
@PoliteOcean
1.) How are you feeling today?!
I’m okay. My dog has made me smile many times today despite me annoying to poor old boy so many times. 😆
2.) What is one good thing you did for your Mental Health this past weekend?! ....How did you relax & re-charge your mind?
I actually took time to rest and sleep in till whenever I’d wake up 😀
3.) What is ONE thing that has "Boosted" or improved your mood so far today, Or simply made you smile?! My dog! 😀 bless Snowy. He’s such a sweetheart.
4.) Mondays can be a challenge sometimes in starting the week....What is ONE thing you can do to incorporate 'Self-Care' 'TODAY'?
Take time to chill out (:
@emotionalTalker2260
My dog made me smile today many times as well.... Dogs have a great way of making that happen no matter how you are doing in your day.
Sounds like we are on the same wave-length as I slept in as well... (Its great that you DID wake up)! :O
Dogs have a wonderful way of making us feel good for sure. (Snowy is a very cute name, It must be All White)??
Hopefully you found the time to "Chill-out" on this Monday. 👍... Thanks for sharing with us on this Mental Health Monday~
1) Awful
2) Walked (did much more, but you said one)
3) Nothing
4) what is "incorporate"?
@limeOcean5805
Hopefully things will improve from the awful feeling for you.
Thats good that you were able to get a walk in.
Hopefully something will happen for you that will boost your mood today. I know some days can be more challenging and difficult than others.
Incorporate meaning what is One way or One thing you can do for yourself to get in or make time for Selfcare?
Thanks for sharing with everyone~
1.) How are you feeling today?!
Good! I’m on day three of my period and I didn’t have to take painkillers the first two days - a pleasant surprise and pretty rare!
2.) What is one good thing you did for your Mental Health this past weekend?! ....How did you relax & re-charge your mind?
One good thing I did for my mental health this past weekend was buy myself a new outfit. By going out, shopping and treating myself it reminded me that I deserve good things, that I’m in control of my finances and destiny and can afford some luxuries now and again. 🙏🏽🎊
3.) What is ONE thing that has "Boosted" or improved your mood so far today, Or simply made you smile?!
One thing that has boosted or improved my mood so far today, or just made me smile was remembering that I’m the person who is going to create the life I want and that no one else has any power over me. I’m free to be, to live!
4.) Mondays can be a challenge sometimes in starting the week....What is ONE thing you can do to incorporate 'Self-Care' 'TODAY'?
As Monday can be a challenge sometimes in starting the week, one thing I can do to incorporate ‘Self-Care’ ‘TODAY’ is to journal...ideally while drinking a latte and eating a snack in a cafe wearing my new outfit.
@PoliteOcean
@Dallady
Thats good for you that you are feeling "good" today~
I LOVE to shop... so I can understand and relate to how buying yourself a "new" outfit can make you feel really good about yourself.... Its great to treat ourselves and do something that we love and enjoy (As well deserve) every now and then (or really as much or as often as we are able)!.. Our mental health deserves to be Well and whole!...
Thats great that you were able to be "boosted" today by the revelation that you are feeling "free" and in charge of your life and lifestyle.
Journaling is an excellent way to incorporate self-care time for yourself (while also drinking your latte and having a snack if that is something you enjoy doing) And of course, in the 'New' outfit.. Can't forget the "new" outfit~ ;)
Great job and responses, thanks for sharing with everyone and participating in Mental Health Monday~
1) awful
2) Everything possible, nothing helps
3) nothing
4) dunno