Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Maintaining Balance

May 23rd, 2021

There can never be a life which is only happiness.

If life is all joy, joy has no meaning. There must be now and then sorrow and in contrast to it happiness.

If it is only comfort for too long, you will feel miserable, psychologically upset. (that is why rich people go for travel)

Without joy, sorrow has no meaning. Without sorrow, joy has no meaning.

Joy and sorrow will always alternate.

In this bumpy life of joy and sorrow, learn to keep your balance.

In this bumping up and down, you should not get tossed up and down

In joy (need not rise above clouds in pride and vanity), and

In sorrow (need not be in despair)

1
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 23rd, 2021

Helllo Fantastic @Fristo , this post is as fantastic as you, thankyou for the great reminder ! ❤

I agree upon having a balance between the Joy and sorrow . I'd like to share a quote on this , that I feel pretty much sums up what I would say anyways hehe ... "We need the Lows , to savour the Highs " . 💛