Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Second Therapist Attempt. (wish me luck.)

User Profile: Megalomentaurus
Megalomentaurus July 23rd, 2023

After dealing and struggling with my high emotions, sensitivity, shyness, and more... I finally am hopefully getting the help I need. I managed to convince my parents to try and give me a second chance for a therapist. My dad will get one soon, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the next day after tomorrow, however, soon. I am very happy I managed to have the chance to get one after quite a while... and I'd like to thank everyone and this website for helping me and giving me support. There were helpful listeners I talked to, which helped me cope with my current emotions I've felt. I wouldn't know what I'd be doing without the knowledge and understanding of what's going on with me. Even if I am very shy... I even consider myself having possible social anxiety... I hope things go well and I get the help I need to help the future of my life. I'd rather take care of my damaged mental health now, as a newbie teenager, than struggle with it for the harder stages in life. The tactics and support I'll get will hopefully improve my ways and my love for myself. Again, thank you everyone for giving me help and support. May everyone has blessings in their lives, may everyone have blessed days, may everyone have blessed, full happy lives. ❤️

4
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 24th, 2023

@Megalomentaurus

Cheering for you wonderful being! You got this!❤

User Profile: Megalomentaurus
Megalomentaurus OP July 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks! ❤️

load more
User Profile: practicalShip9481
practicalShip9481 July 24th, 2023

You can do this 🥳

User Profile: Megalomentaurus
Megalomentaurus OP July 24th, 2023

@practicalShip9481

Thank you! ❤️

load more