Self-Awareness Activity 💛

Self-Awareness Can:
-
Help you begin to connect with your own unique identity.
- Help you understand your wants, needs, and desires as well as your strengths and weaknesses.
- Choose where to focus your emotions, your energy, and your personality so that you can better direct the course of your life.
Questions to Ask Yourself
Values
- What does your ideal “you” look like?
- What kinds of dreams and goals do you have?
- Why are these dreams or goals important?
- What is keeping you from these dreams or goals?
Personality
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Ask yourself if your personality has changed since childhood.
-
What qualities do you most admire in yourself?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What is your biggest strength?
- What things scare you?
- Do you make decisions logically or intuitively?
Triggers
- Why does this trigger you?
- What is your reaction to your trigger?
- What do you need to remind yourself of, to stay in control when you are confronted with this trigger?
Setting Goals
- What do you need to know to achieve this life goal?
- What kinds of qualities do you have that can help you?
- What kind of challenges do you anticipate?
- Do you have a sound support system?
- Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- How will achieving this goal add to your sense of purpose or happiness?
I invite you to try this activity, through the forum or within yourself, and feel free to let me know your thoughts and anything you learned or would like to share! 💛
@JujuBears
Another Wonderful post! Lots of things to think about for sure!
Thank you for taking the time to share this in the community!
Wonderful post @JujuBears! These are perfectly structured for Journaling and self reflecting. Thank you ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️
@JujuBears
Hi my name is is Elaine and I just posted I'm brand new and I just posted on my introduction for August and where I was in my head I guess I saw what you your your format your idea of the I don't know what you call it but I'm posting underneath it getting to know yourself I think but the Fantastic questions I would like to be I don't want to just do it by myself so I I saw where you said that or would you be more comfortable and I'm some sort of form or something like that and if there's something that we there's a group or together we could do that I would like that or if I have to just do it by myself I could do that but it really wouldn't be as insightful to me that I think and also I I really I have read all the introductory stuff that I think that's good for me to navigate through this whole situation this is my first time online anything I'm just a novice and I'm not very good at computers in the way of the world out here so I just want some feedback as if I'm doing it right you know like am I getting into the right spots does anyone see or hear me you know it's so it's different but other than that that's it I'd like to start there with you or I'm not really quite sure how these groups and start setting up Works cuz you know I don't know if I should be listening first and then jumping in or if I should just jump in or you know or how I should you know it's brand new just an hour or so really I've been trying to do everything for the last couple of hours but I finally just got to sort of anyway I'm babbling I just need some basic feedback if I'm doing the right things and I'm doing it properly and if I can do this in a group setting or not thank you
@compassionatePrune6210 Hi Compassion! First, welcome to 7Cups! We have two methods of communicating, either through Forums or Group Chatrooms! I'm happy to have you here, and I know that it can be nervous since there is so much going on at 7Cups.
I've provided some helpful links, including a Welcome Pack, where you can get all of the information and details that will help, regarding 7Cups, chatrooms, and more!
I am also available via message, if you any questions or want to chat! 😊
So much to think of ! Would really provide a lot of insight, definitely going to do these later when I'm free, thanks for sharing!!