Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Share) Inspiring quotes

User Profile: JustMeUwU
JustMeUwU October 31st, 2022

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well:)

Here you can share stories, quotes and other things you think are inspiring for you and maybe also for other people. I think this might be a good idea because sometimes I hear stuff I just want to share with someone and this is the perfect opportunity.

Have an amazing day, I’m proud of you <3

Your friend,

-Just

9
User Profile: JustMeUwU
JustMeUwU OP October 31st, 2022

@JustMeUwU I casually watched The Voice of Germany when someone said (translated into English):

“I want to be the person I would have needed as a role model when I was young.“

This phrase touched me very deeply becaus I was a rather shy and insecure type of person and I struggled with that a good amount of time. This phrase was part of my realization that I have to change for myself. To have the courage to stand up for myself and other people I love, for the things that are important and touch me. I realized I couldn’t live like that any longer.

Now it’s your turn: what does inspire you?

-Just

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy October 31st, 2022

That's an empowering quote.

User Profile: communicativeTown9786
communicativeTown9786 October 31st, 2022

Here is one for you " Believe in Your Selves, Dream, Try, Do Good". Mr. Feeney Boy Meets World Final Episode or one of the most amazing TV shows to ever be written.

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 November 1st, 2022

@JustMeUwU

_1667263299.Quote - bring out best not stress.jpg

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 1st, 2022

@JustMeUwU


_1667267436.image.png

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 November 20th, 2022

_1668907873.000 TREES.jpg

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 November 30th, 2022


_1669830930.Reflection.jpg

User Profile: K87
K87 March 15th, 2023

@JustMeUwU

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent".

-Eleanor Roosevelt

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 15th, 2023

@JustMeUwU you can't change the wind direction. But you can adjust the sails