Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sunshine Boost

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 February 9th, 2023

Getting outside is very very helpful for me emotionally and my emotions. I get all irritable and more anxious being inside a whole lot! Winter can sometimes be difficult especially when the weather is cold but i do get outside more often like today. It's 45 degrees and sunny. So perfect for a walk and sunshine to sunny day. ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️💛💛💛💛

Self care is so important to take of YOU!!! 💛💛💛💛💛💛

Love being outside!

Sunshine is great medicine for sure 💛💛💛💛☀️☀️☀️☀️💛💛💛💛🌤🌤🌤☀️💛☀️🌤💛💛🌤☀️💛🌤☀️💛

12
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 9th, 2023

@Leanna3333 🌞 *shines brighter for youuu* 🌞

Sunshine, Self care and Self~ all are super important. Yay for taking out time for yourself. 💛

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP February 10th, 2023

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🥰😍🥰🥰

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant February 10th, 2023

@Leanna3333 I'm so proud of you for verifying what works for you and makes you feel better! Bravo to you for getting out and enjoying beautiful weather and our friend the 🌞! Thank you for giving us all a sweet reminder on the importance of self care! ♡

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP February 10th, 2023

Much needed sunshine for sure !! Felt so good to pause for awhile and soak up all the sunshine and fresh air 💯☀️💯☀️


load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 10th, 2023

Hi @Leanna3333 ,

I contacted MonBon to request he fix your title to say

Sunshine Boost 😀

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP February 10th, 2023

Oh thank you so much I appreciate it I would edit it but their us no edit tab lol haha haha 🤣🤣🤣😅

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 10th, 2023

@Leanna3333 @MonBon

Thank you!~

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 10th, 2023

@juliak1968 @Leanna3333

I don't think MonBon is active at this time. Thanks for pointing it though, I added an "h" in the title. ❤

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP February 10th, 2023

Thank you ❤

Was trying to type will outside lol totally forgot to turn on outdoor mode on phone hahaha so I could see 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣

That's ok just glad it's fixed now

load more
load more
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 February 11th, 2023

@Leanna3333

Thanks for my daily reminder to go outside and get some sunshine!

User Profile: 23helicopters
23helicopters February 11th, 2023

I live in a place where it's sunny most of the time and winters are pretty warm. Honestly I'm so used to this so it doesn't help me emotionally . I would like to change and live somewhere else tho

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP February 11th, 2023

Thats totally understandable i could see why it wouldn't be that helpful too you.

load more