Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The essence of spirituality

User Profile: peacefulEyes25
peacefulEyes25 September 11th, 2017

What does the word "spiritual " mean to you?

4
User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates September 13th, 2017

for me spirituality is the search for myself, learn to know myself, to give meaning to my personal experiences, to find the meaning of life, my life. it's to make the peace with myself. it's to question myself and grow.

User Profile: peacefulEyes25
peacefulEyes25 OP September 17th, 2017

@vivelespatates that's a wonderful answer. Thanks for sharing.

load more
User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 January 16th, 2018

My spirituality is about finding out about myself and others, learning to be kind to myself and therefore others. It

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 January 21st, 2018

The word spiritual means to me to be connected to not only this world but to other atmospheres to have a connection to something bigger then yourself or this world. I consider myself a spiritual person even more so that I have been through a emergency surgery, this is something as a person I hold close to myself that I have within myself, a real personal feeling.