WELLNESS WEDNESDAY~ 1/4/23 (WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEARS WELLNESS GOAL)?
HEY EVERYONE!
WELCOME TO "WELLNESS WEDNESDAY"!...
⭐️There are so many Goals that we may have in mind or create for ourselves. With this being a New start to a NEW YEAR, Come share with us!
🎉WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEARS WELLNESS GOALS FOR THIS YEAR IN 2023 ?!

Healthy Living Team Leaders: @PoliteOcean @DonaldDraper @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars @AveryLove @SirenOfSerenity
@DonaldDraper @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars @AveryLove @SirenOfSerenity @Regmo @EmbStitcher33 @calmsoulmeet @sweetrosa1987 @777Bre777 @affectionateCat9553 @AffyAvo @Bre4Me @BrookieLou96 @bubbleOcean2604 @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @CyclingThroughLife @Dallady @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @ForeverRed @GoldenNest2727 @nordurnStar @ouiCherie @PandaHelp000 @positiveRiver9935 @Rebekahwriter13 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @Spectaculaur @Tzivia @willingNorth9642 @BestMaple2045 @purpleTree4652
@PoliteOcean
Happy new years everyone!
I've decided to get back to morning walks and cut back on food deliver :p
Hope everyone's year is off to a good start!💜

@innateJoy9602
That is a great goal! :)
@innateJoy9602
Morning walks and cutting back are awesome goals Joy!...
Morning walks can be a great way to get out and about and enjoy nature and the fresh air while the world is still a little calmer out. And its a great way to help boost your metabolism for the rest of the day.
Thank you so much for sharing! And good luck to you. We are here to support you however we can!
One of my goals is to spend less time on my phone take breaks throughout the day
30 min breaks
@Leanna3333
This is truly a REALLY great goal Leanna!
(I too have been working on this one)... I know it could be a little challenging for anyone who spends a majority of their time there. Which I tend to do throughout the day.
I think making a plan/goal to start implementing 30 minute breaks is a great idea. Perhaps you might even try "building" on that timeframe as well? Like increase to 45 minutes, and then maybe 60 minutes? And maybe even think on incorporating something else into those timeframes for yourself? Like doing something else you enjoy during that time? (Reading, taking a walk, Stretching, dancing...etc....) Theres so many ideas!
Good luck to you and thank you so much for sharing with us!
@PoliteOcean
My main goal in 2023 is that I will obtain a job within an organization that has a positive work environment, allows me to use my skills and do creative work, pays well, and allows me to have positive work life balance! I'm manifesting this goal and putting in the work to make it happen! 💼
@Espejo
This is a really a great goal!
I truly believe its so Important to have that balance between the Workplace and Home/Personal life!
And if you can also find one that pays well and allows you to do what you enjoy, well thats one of the greatest things ever!
Good luck to you and thank you so much for sharing!