Wellness Wednesday: 11/5/25 (November Self-Care)
HEY EVERYONE!

❤️ Not only will I do a mix of the things listed, But I will also try to put the phone down more & spend more quality time with loved ones & with myself.
@PoliteOcean
In November I'll be out and about more.
This is my time of the year.
Dark evenings.
Late night walks.
Crisp fresh air.
Random and spontaneous visits to go and get food 🥰
@Amanda84
How fun!~
I love all of these things too this time of year. (Minus the late night walks)! lol as I’d rather be in my “PJs” late nights with a good movie.
But Definitely ALL great choices for a perfect month of November Self-Care! Thank you for sharing with us. 😊
@PoliteOcean
A pleasure 💜
@PoliteOcean
allowing myself to rest, recharge, and do the hobbies i like!
i love going outdoor and grab some beverage with some friends! as well as many other things😄
@daydreammemories
I love your list! Especially the “rest & recharge” part. Because sometimes we don’t allow ourselves the time to do that.
And it sounds like a lot of fun grabbing beverages with your friends! Friendships can bring us much laughter, joy, and relaxation even, by simply just stopping to enjoy a good time!
Thank you for sharing with us!
@PoliteOcean
💚😊