What activities uplift you?
Getting a good massage!
@AffyAvo
Sounds relaxing, Avo!
I love spending quality time sitting and talking with my loved ones (usually at a lowkey social situation, such as at a restaurant). It's a simple way of boosting my own mood. I also like having a warm cup of coffee by myself in the morning to start off my day!
@friendlyPerspective32
Great activities, Perspective!
Bright, warm sunny weekends where I can spend the day with my husband and my puppy, ... going for a walk enjoying scenery, ...taking my puppy to the lake and watching him play... shopping (instore or online) is therapeutic for me.....Spending any quality time with my family~ These are all Leisure activities that I enjoy.
@PoliteOcean
Wonderful activities, Ocean!
listening music or talking with friends
@mine21
These are wonderful activities! Keep them up!
walking my dog (when she is acting properly), getting a manicure, getting my hair done, laying in the sun, listening to music, singing, taking a shower, watching a comedy
@chickensalad
This is a great variety of uplifting activities! Keep them up!
For me, creating music, and exercising act as uplifting activities for myself. Writing is helpful for me as well. I also enjoy to spend time with family.
Running and hanging out outside!
@JessicaMcDanielLPC
These sound great, Jessica! Keep them up!