Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

be positive.

User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 March 6th, 2017

Today I decided to start writing down positive things in a note book everyday, it might just be qoutes I like or little drawings that make me happy. I'll fill one page a day and this will be my happines journal. I think it would be great if people joined me in this :)

8
User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 March 7th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 I think this is a great idea, and is very useful to have on the days where perhaps things arent feeling so good, and then you can just pop this out and remind yourself of all the things that went before that bad day and of all the things you will feel and experience once that bad day ends. I think when life is giving you a rough ride it can be hard to hold onto the positives and so having them written down is a great idea :) Well done you :)

3 replies
User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 OP March 7th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 Yeah, thank you so much :) I hope yu'll try it out for yourself! :D

2 replies
User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 March 8th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 Oh its something I too have done myself and have used it in the past to remind myself that the bad days don't obliterate anything good already achieved or written down. It just gets a little clouded over on those bad days so using it as a reminder is a great way to try and lift yourself up when things are a bit rocky :)

1 reply
User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 OP March 8th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 wow it's great to see more people have been doing this :D

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 7th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53

This is something I have been doing for over a year now... I used to journal when I was much younger (poems, pics, etc...) on a daily basis and got away from doing it for a long time.......but now that I'm an adult, I use quotes & scriptures that speak to me or inspire me. I feel it can be useful for those who need a sense of well-being, purpose, or are going through a difficult time and having a hard time finding positivity in their lives.

For others, it can perhaps be a way to just vent their day or feelings/emotions...

1 reply
User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 OP March 7th, 2017

@PoliteOcean Yeah I supose, I just think it would be great to look at when I'm feeling down

load more
User Profile: KellyPalmerMDV
KellyPalmerMDV May 4th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 This is a great idea!

User Profile: softFern50
softFern50 September 8th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 I have recently quit doing this after journaling everyday. I can feel the difference when I do it and get out everything that went on during the day. I'd be happy to join you in this goal.