Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

challange!

User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 February 22nd, 2017

I challenge you to look into the mirror and name at least 1 thing that you like bput yourself :) you may comment it here :) try to repeat this everyday for yourself though! this way you'll be more focussed on the things that you love about yourself. GOODLUCK

3
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 23rd, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53

This sounds like a great challenge Watermelon.. and a great way to boost "Positive Self Image" as well.

User Profile: ChromeLotus
ChromeLotus February 23rd, 2017

I've gone one better. Awhile back I bought self adhesive Letter stickers, and wrote- "Man of the Year" at the top of my bathroom mirror. Now I get a self esteem boost, whenever I brush my teeth 😆

User Profile: Reyy
Reyy February 24th, 2017

@ChromeLotus

That's awesome Chrome!

It never hurts to have a solid reminder like that! :)

load more