Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

vent

User Profile: lazyjanesdiary
lazyjanesdiary February 9th, 2023

For eight years I've suffered and made sacrifices and seeked help and chopped and change my diet quit smoking , tried to work with my conditions, and he thinks he can come and tell me I lack common sense and should stick to dry bland foods when he still hasn't even opened his eyes and mind to the FACT that it's not what I eat, it's the process of the bowel movements that hurt the most, wether it's liquid or solid bland or tasteful IT *** HURTS. Oh but I don't have the common sense..... I can't tolerate this and I can't be in a relationship, I'm happier a single mum . He's a lovely man, but I don't need to be told this ***

2
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 14th, 2023

@lazyjanesdiary

We are sorry to hear that you seem to be dealing with a challenging time recently. Both physically as well as emotionally. Sounds like you were in a relationship where you feel that the other person wasn't listening to your needs. Or being mindful of issues and concerns that you may have. We do hope for you that if you are having a medical issue that you are being taken care of and being given the guidance and understanding that you need by a licensed medical healthcare professional. And in addition, you should certainly do whatever it is that you feel is best for you to do for yourself. We are here to support you at 7cups.

User Profile: Purple2427
Purple2427 March 18th, 2023

@lazyjanesdiary. So sorry you are going through this. I don't like it when someone tells me "it's common sense" after I did something wrong. It just made me feel like they were calling me stupid. That happened when I was training at a new job. Made me feel like a terrible worker. Anyways I'm not a doctor but have you tried a vegan diet just to see if it helps? Stay away from junk food, processed food, and dairy. Maybe try to figure out what foods are harder to digest. Fruit and vegetables are best to eat because of the fiber. Hope you have a doctor who is helping you. I hope one day you will feel better.