Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

PICK YOUR FAV BOLLYWOOD DANCERCISE PE MOVES - Cool Bangra moves too! What's your fav?

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation October 15th, 2020

Here are some really cool Bollywood Style Dancercise PE Moves.

Each move clip is really really short. Which one is your favorite?

Can you do the BANGRA WALK? Remember to say "HuA"!!!

BOLLYWOOD LOOKAWAY
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=20&end=30

BOLLYWOOD 1 2 HOLD
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=31&end=38

BOLLYWOOD WIND IT UP SHIMMY HIGH
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=53&end=70

BOLLYWOOD STEP HOP THEN ARMS UP
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=70&end=86

BANGRA SQUAT PUSH IT UP AND DOWN
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=218&end=261

BANGRA WALK 1
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=261&end=283

BANGRA WALK 2
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=374&end=400

BANGRA TRIPPLE HOP
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=282&end=305

BANGRA LEFT KNEE RIGHT KNEE
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=305&end=336

TWO KICKS ADD ARMS DOWN UP LET EM FLY
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=336&end=376

BOLLYWOOD PONY MOVE 1
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=402&end=422

CLAP IT OUT
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=422&end=427

BOLLYWOOD STEP SHIFT OTHER SIDE
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=427&end=446

BOLLYWOOD PONY MOVE 2
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=468&end=481

BANGRA 2 THROWS
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=499&end=509

BANGRA KICK IT OUT ADD ARMS UP CROSS ARMS
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=509&end=523

BOLLYWOOD COOL DOWN AND CENTER - namaste!
https://www.youtube.com/embed/KUmKKPcf71Q?start=593&end=662

2
User Profile: Asher
Asher November 5th, 2020

The wind up and look away was the most interesting ones to me.

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation OP November 5th, 2020

@Asherwolfice

I totally agree about the "Wind It Up" move in the BollyX video. That one really had me going trying to figure out how to do it. So I practiced it a few times with the video speed set to "slow motion". Now I don't even have to think about it. It's in my muscle memory! I love doing that BollyX video because it's so exotic and playful, yet the music is much more mellow than usual for a Bollywood video.

I also agree about the "Look Away" move in the other videos. That was new to me. It's used a lot I think to tell people to walk sideways next. It's also used a lot it seems to work the ABS muscles. I think that's why the arms are usually up and twisting, to get people to tighten their core muscles. That's how I do it and it seems to work really well.

load more