Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul May 26th, 2018

I walked around my city becasue of good weather than took a ballet barre class for 55 min

User Profile: princess20shovi
princess20shovi June 16th, 2018

done exrcise and I drank alooooooot of water with lemon

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 June 20th, 2018

I had a nice salad for lunch

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul June 23rd, 2018

got on stationary bike for cardio and cal burn

made healthy choices re food

User Profile: placidGrapes8613
placidGrapes8613 July 15th, 2018

Bubble bath with green tea

User Profile: LindseyinCanada
LindseyinCanada November 19th, 2018

I went outside for a walk.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 December 8th, 2018

I cried a bit

User Profile: Sailor57
Sailor57 December 9th, 2018

Nothing yet. But I plan on heading to the gym for cardio today...walking, running and the bike.

December 11th, 2018

I went for a walk in my neighbourhood.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 December 23rd, 2018

I had salad as part of my dinner