Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 February 15th, 2017

Meditations, Walking/Hilking, Eating Healthy, Journaling, personal care

2 replies
User Profile: fluffyUnicorns84
fluffyUnicorns84 February 15th, 2017

Went a walk with my two dogs and did some gardening 😀

March 6th, 2017

@Reececup1986

Wonderful healthy activities!

load more
User Profile: compassionateForest49
compassionateForest49 February 15th, 2017

Give time to myself .

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@compassionateForest49

Taking time for yourself...excellent healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: happyForest12
happyForest12 February 15th, 2017

I had library duty. Then had hockey practice and I took a nice long walk home with good music and fresh hair.

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@happyForest12

Wonderful healthy activities!

load more
User Profile: Nagisa
Nagisa February 15th, 2017

Not sure if it's an activity but I have been eating a ot healthier lately. I eat more fresh fruit now and I make the effort to cook veggies for dinner. I've also been drinking less coffee and more fresh water :) I've been going for walks which is something I didn't really do before (thank you healthy living #GORED event!)

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@Nagisa

Wonderful healthy activities!

load more
User Profile: linafromxu
linafromxu February 15th, 2017

I play soccer with my friends

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@linafromxu

Great healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 February 15th, 2017

Well I took care of me today, and didn't do anything, I felt the need to rejuvenate!

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@jr50

Great healthy self-care activity!

load more
User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 February 16th, 2017

Went for a run today :)

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@happycloud7o9

Wonderful healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 February 16th, 2017

I looked into getting therapy.

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@sweetMelody95

Great healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 March 5th, 2017

I went running :) I walked my dog too, while looking for Pokemon :)

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@happycloud7o9

Excellent healthy activities!

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 5th, 2017

Today is my "Rest Day'! So...I'm taking care of "me", and not doing too much else or pushing myself today.~ Sometimes we just need to do that for ourselves.

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@PoliteOcean

Wonderful healthy activity!

load more