Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 March 5th, 2017

When the Air warms up I going to spend it outside watching the birds and listen to there songs and take a walk

2 replies
March 6th, 2017

@Reececup1986

Sounds like a wonderful healthy activity!

1 reply
User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 March 6th, 2017

@IsabelleJ

It was and its was a bueatful day

load more
load more
March 6th, 2017

Keep up the healthy activities, guys!

User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 March 6th, 2017

According to my Garmin, I walked almost 7 miles at work 😮 Don't think that really counts tho 😂 But I did go for a run when I got home 🙂

3 replies
March 6th, 2017

@happycloud7o9

Fantastic healthy activity!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 11th, 2017

@happycloud7o9

It absolutley counts! Every minute you spend moving you are doing something good for yourself.. Every little bit counts ;)

1 reply
April 25th, 2017

@PoliteOcean

I agree; every little bit of exercise/movement counts, and it all adds up. I have read that exercise is said to be effective if done for at least 10 minutes at a time, so even short workouts can be efficacious

load more
load more
User Profile: heyitsmagda
heyitsmagda March 6th, 2017

I ate a good lunch and played with my bfs cat

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@heyitsmagda

Great healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: OrigamiBird
OrigamiBird March 6th, 2017

Excersize g every morning really helps to wake you up. Xx

1 reply
March 10th, 2017

@OrigamiBird

Great healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife March 7th, 2017

20 pushups!

2 replies
User Profile: Reyy
Reyy March 7th, 2017

@observeroflife

Awesome, pushups are one of my favorite exercises! :)

April 27th, 2017

@observeroflife

Strength training sounds great! I'm starting to engage in that as well

load more
User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 March 7th, 2017

I went for a short walk outside.

1 reply
March 10th, 2017

@sweetMelody95

Awesome healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: JJia530
JJia530 March 8th, 2017

Doing a short time room yoga.

1 reply
March 10th, 2017

@JJia530

Wonderful healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 March 9th, 2017

Went for a run today:)

1 reply
User Profile: Reyy
Reyy March 9th, 2017

@happycloud7o9

Awesome, sounds like you had a great time during your run! :)

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 10th, 2017

I was finally able to get out and walk and hike through the neighborhood again.. The weather was warmer today, so I used it as an opportunity to get outdoors and get in some "hills"~

4 replies
March 10th, 2017

@PoliteOcean

Wonderful healthy activity!

User Profile: optoutside
optoutside March 10th, 2017

@PoliteOcean That's awesome!! Glad you were able to take advantage of that warmer weather! ❤

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 11th, 2017

@optoutside

Thanks Opt! Nice to meet you :)

1 reply
User Profile: optoutside
optoutside March 11th, 2017

@PoliteOcean You too, Ocean! <3

load more
load more
load more