Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: BetterHalf
BetterHalf April 29th, 2017

I woke up at 2 pm. :D

2 replies
May 15th, 2017

@BetterHalf

Sounds like a restful day!

1 reply
User Profile: BetterHalf
BetterHalf May 15th, 2017

@IsabelleJ more like lazy and unproductive.

load more
load more
User Profile: sail46
sail46 April 29th, 2017

Nice long walk in the sunshine.

1 reply
April 30th, 2017

@sail46

Very nice, sail!

load more
User Profile: placidGrapes8613
placidGrapes8613 April 30th, 2017

I ate fruit and vegtables all day-- continuing a "clean diet" annnndd I did PILATES with weights!! Oh boy am I excited. I did back thigh, front thigh, inner thigh, outer thigh with two pound weights. Ten minutes

stationary bike 10 minutes.

Just YAAAYYY my booty is already looking smoother since I been doing this exersizes and cutting out any dietary mistakes! Go me !

3 replies
April 30th, 2017

@placidGrapes8613

Sounds excellent, Grapes! Keep it up!

2 replies
User Profile: placidGrapes8613
placidGrapes8613 April 30th, 2017

@IsabelleJ 🙂🙂🙂🙂 thank you

1 reply
May 3rd, 2017

@placidGrapes8613

You're very welcome.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 3rd, 2017

ZUMBA~

1 reply
May 6th, 2017

@PoliteOcean

Sounds great, PoliteOcean! Keep it up!

load more
User Profile: sail46
sail46 May 6th, 2017

It's a little cloudy and rainy but will get a walk in between the rain drops and a nice bowl of fruit salad to keep going.

1 reply
May 9th, 2017

@sail46

Walking and having fruit sound great, and healthful!

load more
July 16th, 2017

I exercised with my Mom.

1 reply
User Profile: Gabrielleunicorn
Gabrielleunicorn August 4th, 2017

@Melaya Its heartwarming to know you both did something great together:)

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean July 16th, 2017

Today is Rest Day... So we drove to the Beach for some Self Care time.~

July 16th, 2017

I purchased some clay to engage in creative crafting projects.

July 18th, 2017

I went for a bike ride outside.

July 22nd, 2017

I went for a walk.