Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

FITNESS FRIDAY 2/28/20 - (OPEN DISCUSSION: NAME TWO THINGS Or GOALS THAT YOU CAN WORK ON TOWARDS YOUR FITNESS THIS WEEK!)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 28th, 2020

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO "FITNESS FRIDAY"!

**We are almost done with February! The Month of March is fastly approaching! With March brings warmer weather (for most) with Spring-Time & Fresh Starts!

**Today we will talk and focus on Things/Goals that you can do or incorporate for yourself in the week ahead to work towards "Your" Fitness!

TODAY'S TOPIC IS:

NAME "TWO" THINGS OR GOALS THAT YOU CAN WORK ON TOWARDS "YOUR" FITNESS THIS WEEK?!

Image result for health and fitness images

8
User Profile: APlasticSeashell
APlasticSeashell February 28th, 2020

We've been down a car here at home, as my car was totaled (everyone is fine, car is mushed). It's been harder trying to get to the gym with bouncing one car between my husband and I and kids, but I'm going to try to make more trips this week if I can.

I will also try to do more reps with my pull-up bar at home on non-gym days.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 28th, 2020

TWO Things I can work on this week would be:

SLEEP: I should make sleep a priority at night to be able to work towards and achieve my fitness goals. Without proper sleep, it affects my overwell wellness in the way I feel. Including being able to have the proper energy to workout or do activity.

STRETCHING: This is a newer one for me, as I probably don't "stretch" properly after my workouts. I thought I did, but realized I couuld do better. Stretching is important in your fitness goals as it helps to not feel as sore after working out, and helps to release the lactic acid in the muscles and will allow my body to recover & repair properly after my "Weight/Strength" days.

User Profile: Lexloveslife
Lexloveslife February 28th, 2020

1. Get the proper fuel before a workout or after a workout. Fuel for me means food but also water, music & meditation. Really gotta start hydrating!

2. Learn to take a break or slow down without feeling guilty. During certain times of the month, my sleep, energy, & motivation take a massive dip. I was gonna workout today but I'll listen to my body and rest. Also can't run with knee pain so idk why I thought I'd push through haha... yikes. laugh

hope you all have a great day, or even a great moment today!

User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices February 28th, 2020

I can make sure to do my yoga... Even on weekends!

User Profile: persistentartprenuer
persistentartprenuer February 28th, 2020

1. I'm starting a new challenge this month. It lasts for 20 days

2. I'll have a pre-sleep ritual to help me go to bed faster

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 February 28th, 2020

My two goals are to go outside and walk for 30mins and I wanna start doing yoga everyday to everyother day. I'm also holping to get cleared so I can go back to the gym.

User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 February 29th, 2020

@PoliteOcean

I really need to reserve time for sleep. I like the hustle and bustle but I realize the hard way that no matter how resilient the person, the lack of sleep can cripple the strongest of men.

I would also like to start on ab workouts. I still have a bit of a belly pooch and I want to get rid of some of it so my pants can fit better <3

User Profile: faithlove1111
faithlove1111 February 29th, 2020

I started gardening again and have started going for walks. The sunshine and fresh air really does wonders to Body and Soul.smiley