Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

FITNESS FRIDAY 9/18/20 - (BACK TO FITNESS & BACK ON TRACK)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 18th, 2020

HEY EVERYONE!

ITS BEEN AWHILE! BUT WELCOME BACK TO "FITNESS FRIDAY'!

**With so much going on around us lately its understandable that things have gotten off track a bit in various ways and places. Perhaps your routines, your workouts, your eating habits etc... or just life in general?!

**Today I'm going to share with you our "FITNESS FRIDAY THREAD" with VARIOUS Workouts and TOPICS!...

AND...a few quick Fitness Videos that one of our members here have been sharing with us each week as they themselves, have gotten "BACK TO FITNESS AND BACK ON TRACK"! Thanks @7motivation

**FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT THESE "VARIOUS,FUN, WORKOUT VIDEOS" And VARIOUS FITNESS TOPICS That have been added Over the Years To help YOU on your Healthy Living Journey!

"FITNESS FRIDAY THREAD"!

**These are Videos shared to us by 7motivation.

TAI CHI & STRETCHING:

https://www.7cups.com/forum/HealthyLivingSupport_141/ExerciseandActivity_825/MOSTRELAXINGTAICHISTRETCHINGRELAXEDBREATHINGVIDEO_228938/

DANCE EXERCISES:

https://www.7cups.com/forum/HealthyLivingSupport_141/ExerciseandActivity_825/MOSTFUNEVERDANCEEXERCISES_228688/

INDOOR WALKING

https://www.7cups.com/forum/HealthyLivingSupport_141/ExerciseandActivity_825/FUNINDOORWALKINGWORKOUTFEELSGREAT100FUN_228716/

1
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 18th, 2020

Thanks @7motivation for sharing your daily "EXERCISE AND ACTIVITY" with us!...

I did the dancing ones myself lastnight as my 2nd workout when I found it raining and un-motivating most of the day... I clicked on these to check them out and give me a little push for the evening.yes