Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fitness Friday 10/06/17 - 12 Squat Exercises to Strengthen & Tone Your Butt and Legs

October 6th, 2017

PLEASE NOTE: Every type of exercise or physical activity is NOT appropriate for every person, due to individual medical conditions, injuries or physical/mobility limitations. Before you begin any exercise program, always obtain exercise clearance from your doctor. Movements should never cause pain. Modify or eliminate as necessary.

***ALWAYS FOCUS ON WHAT YOU CAN DO, NOT ON WHAT YOU CAN

2
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 24th, 2017

Squat challenges can be quite a workout!....

Although squats aren't my favorite workout, once I start doing them, I know how beneficial they can be as apart of my workout routine. And you can burn alot of calories doing them since this area of our bodies contain some of the Largest muscles!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 24th, 2017

Squat challenges can be quite a workout!....

Although squats aren't my favorite workout, once I start doing them, I know how beneficial they can be as apart of my workout routine. And you can burn alot of calories doing them since this area of our bodies contain some of the Largest muscles!