Emmaness
September 22nd, 2017
Thanks
Alia2
September 22nd, 2017
yes! i agree with all of this . i usually go for a cup of tea or a gum .
amiablePeace77
October 20th, 2017
i like to take a teaspoon full of freshly ground sesame seeds in the morning on an empty stomach, sesame seeds contain tryptophan which is converted into serotonin (empty stomach because there is an issue in using protein and tryptophan together). however, it is not for everyone, some people cannot take it. for me the key for healthy food is knowing what your body wants.
Akshita0612
February 4th, 2018
cosmicdreamer08
February 4th, 2018
@PoliteOcean Thank you for posting this! I will be sure to use this as a reference!
contentedApple95
February 21st, 2018
@PoliteOcean Thanks for sharing this!!
MikaCaresAboutYou
February 21st, 2018
@PoliteOcean
I had no idea that foods could actually reduce stress. Thanks for sharing!! I'll definitely try some of these out around finals week.




