Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy recipe

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile February 11th, 2024

Hello everyone 

I would like to learn new healthy recipe 

That you have try it before 😇🌷healthy-eating-logo-design-vector-set-08_1707648379.jpg

5
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 11th, 2024

@Tulipsmile

Hi There Tulip~ Thank you for posting to the Healthy Living Sub-community. 

I see you are looking for Healthy Recipes, and while there are very many, it might also help if you mention what types of foods you like?!

Are you looking for a certain dish? Something sweet? Something Savory? A snack? A meal? …Do you have any restrictions or Are there particular foods you don’t like or won’t eat? 

Knowing These factors could possibly help to give you better responses as well! 


2 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP February 11th, 2024

@PoliteOcean

Ohh thank you so much for your kindness 

Actually I just don't eat  fish😅

but I am okay with everything and now I am also trying many vegetables and many healthy things for my health

Everything will be helpful 

I just didn't like to search online I would like to ask here so I can have recipes that many have try it before 😇🌷😇

Thank you again

2 replies
User Profile: magicallyPiano5695
magicallyPiano5695 February 16th, 2024

eating nutritionally, dense foods has always worked for me. I love to sauté kale with onions and a little garlic and pair it with diced sautéed sweet potatoes sprinkled with cinnamon.

1 reply
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile OP February 16th, 2024

@magicallyPiano5695

Woww thanks  I am gonna added it to the recipes and try it 😇😇leonardo-di-caprio-clapping-hands.gif

load more
load more
load more