Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My happy food is.....

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 19th, 2017

Hello!

Sometimes some foods help us cheer up.. Well for me it's chocolates!

Not too much but then again this is something that really cheers up my mood.. (it stimulates endorphins)..There are many health benefits that are attributed to chocolates. It is good for the heart. It increases the responsiveness of blood vessels which is useful for preventing heart disease. It also increases glucose tolerance. Chocolate also contains some substances which have an anti oxidant effect. This is helpful in preventing cancer.

So what is your happy food? :D

77
User Profile: sail46
sail46 April 19th, 2017

Apple Pie

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 19th, 2017

@sail46 woohoo! I love apple pies too! :P anyway happy apple pie to you. :P

load more
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 April 19th, 2017

Cheeseburgers. But I feel so terrible after I eat them because I feel they are so unhealthy, but dang are they delicious.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 20th, 2017

@philosophicalShip9444 We can sometimes afford to pamper ourselves!:P And well Cheeseburgers are Delliiiiicciooousss!!

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 April 20th, 2017

@YourFriendforever thanks dear . cheers to cheeseburgers XD

load more
load more
April 19th, 2017

Potatoes and Bananas!

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 20th, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux Potato is my fave too.. :P I mean just put it in any of the recipes and it tastes great!!

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 20th, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux Potato is my fave too.. :P I mean just put it in any of the recipes and it tastes great!!

load more
User Profile: Moj
Moj April 19th, 2017

I've got to say...I LOVE chocolate too!! Any kind, any form...I will take it!! heart

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 20th, 2017

@Moj Haha true that!! Once a chocolate lover, always a chocolate lover! <3

User Profile: jr50
jr50 April 20th, 2017

@Moj. Oh yes, love chocolate!

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 21st, 2017

@jr50 Yeaaaah! I love it too! :P

load more
load more
User Profile: Khadija
Khadija April 19th, 2017

buffalo chicken pizza c:

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 20th, 2017

@Khadija I never had buffalo chicken pizza! Must be delicious!

load more
User Profile: rosettafaery
rosettafaery April 20th, 2017

Yogurt.

When I'm sad, I find I turn to yogurt!

Greek yogurt, corner yogurt with the fruit of the side, low fat yogurt... I usually have it with some raspberries, blueberries or strawberries, maybe omega seeds and a drizzle of honey if I'm feeling fancy. It doesn't matter, just give me yogurt and I'll feel comforted!

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 21st, 2017

@rosettafaery Not just healthy but yoghurt is tasty too!! That's such a good happy food choice! :P

load more
User Profile: sail46
sail46 April 21st, 2017

Yoghurt is a good healthy choice with fruit.smileyheart

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 22nd, 2017

@sail46 Wow adding the fruits to yoghurt is probably like icing to the cake. Great recommendation of a happy food! :D

load more
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo April 22nd, 2017

I have many happy foods - maybe not always a great thing haha

Chocolate, ice cream, fruit trifle, many of the things I relate to holidays.

For some 'moderation' can be in larger quantities than others. Some example of these

Mandarins related ot Christmas

The first set of anything from the garden I only grow things I like - peas, tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, haskaps, squash, carrots, beets, etc. I guess I get less excited about the herbs although even the quick mini tastes when thinning the seedlings is a nice boost.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 23rd, 2017

@AffyAvo I love the list of your 'Happy foods', definitely are foods that can timulate the mood and make a person happier! :D :P

load more
User Profile: ErikB
ErikB April 27th, 2017

I'd like to say my happy food is pizza, but yet i'm always sad after realizing I ate the whole darn thing :(

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 27th, 2017

@ErikB Pizza is delicious so smetimes we overeat.. Um it's okay. You are cautious and thats important! :)

load more
User Profile: sail46
sail46 April 27th, 2017

Fruit salad made with oranges, pineapple and bananas is very refreshing for a healthy snack.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 27th, 2017

@sail46 That didnt only sound healthy but also tasty!! <3

load more