Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My happy food is.....

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 19th, 2017

Hello!

Sometimes some foods help us cheer up.. Well for me it's chocolates!

Not too much but then again this is something that really cheers up my mood.. (it stimulates endorphins)..There are many health benefits that are attributed to chocolates. It is good for the heart. It increases the responsiveness of blood vessels which is useful for preventing heart disease. It also increases glucose tolerance. Chocolate also contains some substances which have an anti oxidant effect. This is helpful in preventing cancer.

So what is your happy food? :D

77
User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme June 15th, 2017

KULFI <3

June 15th, 2017

@NourrirVotreAme yummy..its one of my favourite

User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme June 15th, 2017

@CoolBlueMoon2

This is my LOVE! haha...

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 15th, 2017

@NourrirVotreAme kulfi is love!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 June 15th, 2017

Chocolate, pizza, seafood and mac and cheese

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 16th, 2017

@jr50 absolutely love 🍕!

load more
User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme July 15th, 2017

My Loveheart

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 15th, 2017

@NourrirVotreAme can I get a cup of coffee too? :P

User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme July 15th, 2017

@YourFriendforever haha..

sure, why not! Lets go out and have coffee :D

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 15th, 2017

@NourrirVotreAme *walks and reaches the coffee shop.. waiting! *😂

User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme July 15th, 2017

@YourFriendforever heartwink

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen July 15th, 2017

CHOCOLATES DEFINITELY 🍫

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 15th, 2017

@KSWQueen that's so me! :P

User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen July 15th, 2017

@YourFriendforever hehe not sure if you're a Potterhead but I think reading Harry Potter made me more inclined to eat chocolates when I'm upset haha

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 15th, 2017

@KSWQueen am a big potterhead! 😘

User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen July 16th, 2017

@YourFriendforever OMFG REALLY? thats amazing! none of my close friends irl are potterheads, it's all online friends haha. I'm still on Deathly Hallows AHHH (but I've already seen the movies haha. finally decided to start reading it this year hehe)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 16th, 2017

@KSWQueen woah. It's great to meet potterheads. Glad to meet ya! :)

User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen July 17th, 2017

@YourFriendforever hehe yes, nice to meet ya too 👋🏻

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: gentleLion6218
gentleLion6218 July 16th, 2017

CHEESE!!! You can't go around with cheese.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 17th, 2017

@gentleLion6218 I love cheese too!

load more
User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme July 20th, 2017

Anything sweet worls for me!😝

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 21st, 2017

@NourrirVotreAme hehe I see ! So yo have got a sweet tooth!

User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme July 21st, 2017

@YourFriendforever YASSSSS. you?

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 21st, 2017

@NourrirVotreAme So do I! <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlindFaith
BlindFaith July 21st, 2017

@YourFriendforever

My happy food is mixed of black, red, brown rice with soy sauce, garlic, onion and mushrooms.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 22nd, 2017

@BlindFaith I would give it a try. Sounds yum!

User Profile: BlindFaith
BlindFaith July 22nd, 2017

@YourFriendforever

I make the rice first, then I cook the rest of the ingredients (plus some extra spices) in a separate pan. Once everything is done, I add them to the bowl together.

load more
load more
User Profile: BrightHorizon
BrightHorizon July 21st, 2017

Ice cream

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 22nd, 2017

@BrightHorizon That's definitely WOW! :D

load more
User Profile: DancingAlong
DancingAlong July 24th, 2017

Pho!

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 25th, 2017

@DancingAlong That's a Vietnamese soup right? I want to try it!

User Profile: DancingAlong
DancingAlong July 25th, 2017

@YourFriendforever

Yes! It's so delicious when it's made authentically. I live in an area with a high Vietnamese population and there's a ton of great pho restaurants around me. I've tried to make pho at home and totally failed at making it as good as the real version!

load more
load more
User Profile: Quietlyhumming
Quietlyhumming July 26th, 2017

Fresh bread. My biggest weakness but my greatest pleasure. mmmmmmm

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 26th, 2017

@Quietlyhumming I love breads too!!

load more