Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seeded Fruits vs. Seedless Fruits

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity November 16th, 2022

Hi there everyone! 🥰 This is a question that's always been in my mind but I could never find the right place to ask; Of course 7 Cups would have the perfect subcommunity!

So as the title says: Seeded fruits vs. Seedless fruits. I have only 3 mini questions:


1) Do you prefer seeds in your fruit or without seeds?

2) If you prefer seeds in your fruit, what do you do with the seeds when you're done? XD I always wondered if you can plant fruits from the seeds lol

3) To anyone's knowledge, are fruits with seeds healthier than fruits without them?


I was inspired to make this post after reading @DonaldDraper 's "World Diabetes Day 2022" post , check it out!

fruits-dance.gif

25
User Profile: Therman
Therman November 24th, 2025

@SirenOfSerenity I usually just spit the seeds and throw them out. Never thought about trying to plant them from there, lol.

User Profile: Therman
Therman November 24th, 2025

@SirenOfSerenity Fruits with seeds are most likely healthier because that where is the fruit stems from. Fruits that have the seeds removed are probably genetically modified somehow.

User Profile: bubblingPresence2474
bubblingPresence2474 December 3rd, 2025

@SirenOfSerenity I have to do seedless 

1 reply
User Profile: bubblingPresence2474
bubblingPresence2474 December 3rd, 2025

@bubblingPresence2474 Seed ins make me itch a little

load more