Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tips to improve water intake

User Profile: IrissV
IrissV May 17th, 2025

As summer approaches what are some advices you would give to someone who finds it difficult to consume water throughout the day?

For me, it is keeping a bottle of water next to me at all times to know the amount I have consumed throughout the day.

21
User Profile: DEnness4128
DEnness4128 May 27th, 2025

I like to use water flavorings. :) I put ice in a tall tumbler and keep it beside me on my desk or nightstand all day.

User Profile: Nitrolysizzz
Nitrolysizzz May 29th, 2025

Maybe you can draw something on the bottle. I drew a sun on it, so colorful bottle attracts more attention (srry if this advice already was posted? I didnt read all of comments 

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD July 27th, 2025

@IrissV

Keeping a bottle of water nearby is a great reminder to stay hydrated. Also, setting a timer as a reminder to drink water is helpful too.

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD August 2nd, 2025

@IrissV

I always carry a water bottle with me full of water at all times. I also recommend doing the same. It is a helpful reminder to stay hydrated.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib August 3rd, 2025

@IrissV. My doctor says I have to continue doing that having water drinking water I been condensed for myself it’s my urine I been concerned my women’s health it’s infection stress recently it’s physical pain