Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Vegetables_*^

User Profile: RainySummerDays
RainySummerDays March 10th, 2025

Hey Y'all! I was just wondering if any people have food ideas that include vegetables or just how to eat more vegetables and fruits! 

30
User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 30th, 2025

Avocados are a good substitute for eggs in baking. 

User Profile: Vipheart
Vipheart March 31st, 2025

I personally hate the texture of vegetables and sometimes fruit textures can be all over the place!! I really like blending vegetables into pasta sauces and fruit into smoothies to help that

User Profile: maddiedavidson
maddiedavidson March 31st, 2025

I think if you like beans at least make a soup with carrots spinach and zucchini chicken and some beans i would use caddiline and blend the veggies up if you don’t like the texture and use some evaporated milk and stir it all up for a soup also sorry for any typos

User Profile: KITTYINTHESTARZ
KITTYINTHESTARZ March 31st, 2025

@RainySummerDays try eating the little green olives that are stuffed with the tuna with the small cut blocks of cheese and a tiny peice of ham. It's a great snack. I have it sometimes when my mom buys the olives! (Sorry in advance if you dont like/are allergic to any of these things ;-;)

User Profile: agingDeer0927
agingDeer0927 April 1st, 2025

I have been adding more and more veggies and some fruits that me diet over time. I took the easy path in many ways just to keep myself in track. It costs a bit more but I eat less at restaurants now so I am saving money anyway.

I bought a bunch of the food prep plastic containers for cold and glass ones for hot. I buy salad kits and bags of various greens like spinach, arugula, kale etc.

I make some salads raw straight from the kits and put hard boiled eggs and apple slices in the two smaller compartments. Or if you're ta southwestern style, I might put chips and salsa in the other compartments.

I tape shopped cabbage salads and some kale and carrots slices and snow peas slices and stuff every them in a bit if olive oil and sesame oil ( 1/2 teaspoor or so each) and add some sesame seeds. I tuen add so Asian sauces and toss them until about half cooked. I tuen put them s in the salad compartments and eat it cold with Asian style dressing. I add whatever so the other containers, like maybe so and grilled chicken and pear slices.

I also keep some frozen broccoli and other veggies to add to meals. It's easy because I can just microwave it or toss it in a pan with other things in the air fryer.

Adding carrot shreds to wraps and putting a layer of spinach leaves then lettuce and tomato to a sandwich or wrap can add some veggies.

Cutting zucchini up like french fries then adding it to your pasta boiling for the last couple of minutes then using it as part of your pasta can add veggies and reduce carbs. I only notice the first couple of bites then eat and enjoy the zucchini with sauce.