Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Do You Like to Eat?

What do you like to eat/cook?

108
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 20th, 2025

I like to cook pizzaa and love to eat a fish called "chilli paneer poket" which my my makes very occasionally but it's so tasty that i couldn't get enough of its taste for dayss... Now I wanna eat 🙃

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 20th, 2025

not fish, dish**

load more
User Profile: blueGrapes2801
blueGrapes2801 May 20th, 2025

I like cooking, especially new recipes, eating wise, cheese pizza is a favorite

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 20th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I like to make nachos, but I like taking my time and making each nacho individually, perfectly. It doesn't exactly please people when I take so long lol.

User Profile: linda19152
linda19152 May 20th, 2025

I enjoy having breakfast

I make a tea biscuit with two hard boiled eggs

Cut the biscuit in half spread whipped cream cheese and lay an egg in each half

And I'm in heaven ❤️

User Profile: Mrtophat64
Mrtophat64 May 20th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 pizza pizza pizza pizza 

User Profile: adorableGrace87
adorableGrace87 May 20th, 2025

Something healthy and nutritionally balanced like chicken salad or eggs and kidney beans on toast.

I enjoy Korean food as well sometimes. :)

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 22nd, 2025

@adorableGrace87

That's so wholesome and pure. An act of self-love. I could learn from you. I don't have the facilities to cook where I am unfortunately, I'd love to get into the creativity of it.

User Profile: adorableGrace87
adorableGrace87 May 22nd, 2025

Thank you for saying that. It’s important to eat well for healthy body and mind. That’s just one way of self-love. It’s all in the little things you know. ❤️😉

load more
load more
User Profile: TraumatizedButAlive
TraumatizedButAlive May 20th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 I like chicken. And chicken before borning (eggs).

User Profile: forcefulCar613
forcefulCar613 May 22nd, 2025

I make a pretty good fried pork cutlet and pecan pie

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 22nd, 2025

Mmmm that sounds good <3

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 22nd, 2025

Red pears, strawberry mochi, and my mommy’s homemade chili <3

User Profile: enthusiasticMango5339
enthusiasticMango5339 May 22nd, 2025

love a good adana kebab with roastoed pepper and tomatos!