Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Do You Like to Eat?

What do you like to eat/cook?

108
User Profile: amazingSeal9769
amazingSeal9769 July 14th, 2025

Food

User Profile: forcefulPine2551
forcefulPine2551 July 14th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 my favorite foods are curry, chicken Alfredo, and probably pizza 

User Profile: mediterraneanSun
mediterraneanSun July 14th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I love summer fruits, my favourites are melon and flat peach

User Profile: nuvembrilhante
nuvembrilhante July 14th, 2025

Choco biscuit! 🍪 I'm eating it now lol

User Profile: JaniceWang
JaniceWang July 20th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

desserts😛

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD July 26th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

Anything healthy. Fruits, vegetables, turkey....

User Profile: modestBalsam8023
modestBalsam8023 July 26th, 2025

Lately I have been eating better than ever in my life. Some favorites are classics like eggs bacon ... fresh fruit smoothies, pizza and Indian food! I love curries and naan... Mexican is always a favorite go to as well. Love all our local restaurants they make the best food ever.

User Profile: iulika5977
iulika5977 July 31st, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I like pancakes 😊

User Profile: Stella35
Stella35 July 31st, 2025

Popcorn,chaats,chinese

User Profile: AwkwardPixie40
AwkwardPixie40 July 31st, 2025

Pizzzaaaa 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕

Is 🍍 a Yes or No?