Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Healthy Meal Did You Eat Today?

User Profile: Strength1
Strength1 February 1st, 2018

Eating in a healthful manner is important for maintaining a good sense of health.

What healthy meal(s) did you eat today?

12
User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 February 1st, 2018

Does greek yoghurt count? If so then I had that for breakfast :)

User Profile: Akshita0612
Akshita0612 February 2nd, 2018

I had sprouts they are a good source of protein smiley

User Profile: contentedApple95
contentedApple95 February 26th, 2018

Eggs :P

User Profile: MikaCaresAboutYou
MikaCaresAboutYou February 26th, 2018

Japanese sweet eggs meal with onion, rice, and seaweed in tupperware!

User Profile: Probius
Probius March 3rd, 2018

Grilled Salmon and broccoli salad. :)

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul March 21st, 2018

@Strength1

B hardboiled egg turkey bacon

L plain burger no bun sf cafe latte

D kale salad with sunflower seeds and bacon bits seltzer and 2 turkey meatballs

April 24th, 2018

I had some strawberry yogurt and green tea.

User Profile: fearlessNickel4472
fearlessNickel4472 February 14th, 2021

I had vegetables with my Mom on our Valentine's date. 😊

User Profile: ravenchild
ravenchild February 21st, 2021

I made soup ! I have a hard time eating these days and I find soup easier to eat. I make soup almost everyday, with fresh produce :)

User Profile: Ugarinino
Ugarinino March 29th, 2021

To be honest, my every meal is healthy. I maintain a healthy lifestyle for many years so I keep a balanced diet. It's actually easy, besides the internet is full of tasty recipes. By the way, I take vitamins as well because it's almost impossible to get everything needed from food. I usually buy all the meds and vitamins at a Canadian pharmacy.