Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's Food Got to do with it! Choosing Healthy Options!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 8th, 2016

HELLO EVERYONE!

This is a place where we can talk about FOOD and Healthy Food options! Feel free to let us know "What YOU want to talk about"! smiley

3
User Profile: blissfulWaterfall17
blissfulWaterfall17 February 8th, 2016

I have soooo many ideas for food choices. I have been trying to eat healthier and making smarter decisions about the food I choose to eat. I believe that "You are what you eat." It makes a lot of sense because when you think about it, that saying is very true. I have a few snack/food suggestions that I have listed below.

Apple sandwiches:

Take one apple and cut it into large slices. Now spread one slice with peanut butter and then after that sprinkle some granola over it. If you're allergic to peanuts, I would suggest trying it with some greek yogurt! The greek yogurt adds a nice tang and helps balance out the sweetness of the apples.

Flourless Banana pancakes:

Feeling like pancakes but don't have pancake mix? Then here's a great and super easy idea! Make this super-duper-easy recipe here: https://paleoleap.com/flourless-banana-pancakes/

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 8th, 2016

@blissfulWaterfall17

This is an AWESOME post and a great suggestion! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Sounds very yummy and healthy! smileyyes

load more
User Profile: GiddyGemini
GiddyGemini March 7th, 2016

I love banana pancakes!

Another amazing option is plantain pancakes, for a less sweet but still pancake like option. Also fruit kabobs along side a fresh warm whole wheat muffin with orange juice.