Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

good for you and the planet

User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 March 15th, 2017

The last time I ate meat was december 1st this actually just randomly happened and I decided just to keep up with it sinse I haden't eaten any meat in weeks anyways.
Cutting out meat is a great way to help yourself and the planet, the bio industry is one of the main causes of climat change :o I wouldn't ever tell someone that they had to become vegetarian but by just cutting out meat for 1 day you save 800 liters of water!!!! So try to eat it a bit less :D
Eating plant based is also better for your body but I supose everyone knew this already haha. :D

2
User Profile: ChromeLotus
ChromeLotus March 16th, 2017

I Let the animals eat the Vegetables... then I eat the Animals. LoL

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 16th, 2017

@ChromeLotus

lol....oh my cheeky

load more