I'm obese, kyphotic and lordotic. I wanna lose weight. Pls help.
@SociableClementine81101
Hi there!
Sounds like you may be having a challenging time losing weight or getting/feeling healthier due to some conditions you deal with. First I think I should ask is what things have you done up until this point to try to lose weight or get healthier?
Without knowing your full history, I dont want to assume anything on my own of course! I'm not sure if this is something you have already discussed with your primary healthcare provider, if you have made any attempts before and been unsuccessful etc...Have any plans been discussed or put into place by your primary care provider or some other provider at all? Like a nutritionist etc..
I'm not sure if you have attempted to change or modify eating habits or if you are able to incorporate activity of any sort? Would you be willing to discuss this more in detail or perhaps give a little more information so that we can see what things you have tried, haven't tried, etc.... This might help us a little better to understand your situation more!
We are here to support you in any way that we can in all of your efforts to become healthier, and to live a healthier lifestyle! Please also see our "Weekly CHeck-in Thread" as well where you can reach out for weekly support, Vent, or share your thoughts with us!