Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Difficulties in healthy lifestyle

User Profile: indigoPapaya2280
indigoPapaya2280 September 13th

I would say , my mental health is okay but I procastinate a lot whenever I'm home. I'm basically lying down all the time. I find it hard to cook to clean to organise my house. But I don't really do anything. I just go and ***, go on social media. I tried to watch a film or a series but I don't enjoy which I did used to enjoy. I'll play game sometimes which does make me happy.

I have stopped doing exercise.Because going to the gym was too much.It was stressing me.I'm so glad I did plan.I'm going back , but maybe after I get my licence , which i'm planning on signing up to next week. I vape , which I think is really pushing my mood down.

But I cannot for the life of me get up early half breakfast.I never have breakfast.Make a food , I spend more than I would like to I want to quit vaping , and I would like to be someone that feels productive during the day , not just lying down all the timeBut I cannot for the life of me get up early half breakfast. I never have breakfast. Make a food, I spend more than I would like to. I want to quit vaping, and I would like to be someone that feels productive during the day, not just lying down all the time.

😔

26
User Profile: thoughtfulYard1066
thoughtfulYard1066 September 24th

I pretty much lay down and sleep most of the day all day I just feel like people are against me and watching everything I do so it makes it hard to trust people and get out the house because I’m so depressed honestly I believe I have issues but I don’t think I’m that crazy or delusional I feel like I’m in a fake reality or something I’m just dealing with alot

User Profile: UnsaidThings
UnsaidThings September 24th

@indigoPapaya2280

Digital Detox is not easy. 
However to break the loop - try inculcating one small habit and when an urge to doom scroll appears, do it( be it even for 2 min) and then move to scrolling. 
Slowly you will notice that the channel is broken which is a result of repeititions. 
Hence, slowly we realize that we can also focus on other stuff too. 
Connect with me if you need me to elaborate or i can share some links too to help out. 
at the end- we are all strong like a rock. Just a nudgeee is needed sometime. And you being complaining about it is the first step to realize that a change is needed. :) 

User Profile: blackswan404
blackswan404 September 24th

Hi indiogo!

I can relate to ur first part of the post too much :(

Sending hugs