Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New healthy diet

Hey :)

Since winter began, I have started eating more than necessary and have gained weight. I started to track my calories and walk daily and today I decided to reduce the daily calorie intake and I hope I succeed in this :)

Wishing you all the best!

5
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 14th

@sunnyStrawberries4807

I hope you reach your goals and feel happier 🩵

i-love-you-love-you.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow March 14th

@sunnyStrawberries4807 Thank you! ❤️ Sending lots of love and best wishes your way 🐾💕

User Profile: Jeremiah29v11
Jeremiah29v11 March 15th

all the best! you can do it!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 16th

@sunnyStrawberries4807


It sounds like you have taken some Healthy steps & putting them into action to help you achieve your goals! And We are Cheering you on 🙂.. You've got this 👍🏼

tiger-rooting-for-you.gif