Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self care - "Today, I will ___"

User Profile: kayleebee
kayleebee October 14th, 2022

One change I need to make is to take better care of myself. Physically, emotionally and mentally.

So today I will begin holding myself accountable for that. One thing each day that I will do. For me.


86
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 29th, 2023

Tonight, I will believe in myself.

Tonight, I will remember that I can socialize/be me and focused on the job.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 6th, 2023

Today I will:

Watch 1 more episode of that legal thriller show.

Sleep on time, at midnight.

Not procrastinate on getting to turn off the phone.

User Profile: empathicPresence9091
empathicPresence9091 July 8th, 2023

Today I will brush my teeth.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 11th, 2023

Today I will shower.

2 replies
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 July 11th, 2023

@tealBear2472

I did that today, too. Good for us!

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 12th, 2023

@purpleTree4652

Aw, I'm glad!

load more
load more
User Profile: gingermittenz
gingermittenz July 11th, 2023

Today I will fold that laundry that has been waiting for me and make an eye appointment for my annual check-up.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 13th, 2023

Today I will brush my teeth.

User Profile: serenePineapple7180
serenePineapple7180 July 13th, 2023

Today I will be nurturing to my back so that I can to do the things I love without pain

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 14th, 2023

Today, I will work on hygiene. I will brush my teeth.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 17th, 2023

Today, I will get 6-7 hours of sleep, and hydrate.

I've been depleted after going to the gym and going out...so sleep and hydrate, I must.

User Profile: politeTouch6419
politeTouch6419 July 19th, 2023

I am going to read a chapter of a library book.

I am going to continue...day idk, of brushing teeth.

I am going to sleep at midnight.

1 reply
User Profile: politeTouch6419
politeTouch6419 July 19th, 2023

@politeTouch6419

Oops, I meant Today, I will...

load more