Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

its okay to share vulnerable self with right people.

User Profile: Armytae
Armytae November 16th, 2022

What i learn from 7 cups is that you don't have to pretend to be strong headed all the time...

its okay to share vulnerable self with right people.

5
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 16th, 2022

@Armytae So true, vulnerability can be strength also. ❤

User Profile: UniversalSmile
UniversalSmile November 16th, 2022

@Armytae That's indeed true❤

User Profile: georgiagalaxy2
georgiagalaxy2 November 16th, 2022

True, I have learned to keep a bit of a strong and optimistic head on a lot, and I have trouble expressing emotions due to habit of keeping it in a lot in order to keep myself safe ♡♡~ it feels like my family is just holding me back, and I'm ready for more in life.

2 replies
User Profile: Armytae
Armytae OP November 16th, 2022

@georgiagalaxy2 slow slow steps toward yourself. <3 more power to you

1 reply
User Profile: georgiagalaxy2
georgiagalaxy2 November 16th, 2022

@Armytae tysm, that makes me feel better friendo 🧡🧡 :)))

load more
load more