Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Buddy for getting healthy

User Profile: lovingPeace33
lovingPeace33 August 12th, 2016

Over summer vacation I have been going out to eat almost every day amd binging and I stopped caring about my health. Unfortunately it soon caught up to me and it's not a great feeling. Starting now I want to get healthy again and feel better. It's not necessarily about losing weight but about exercising , eating better and feeling better and weight loss will naturally follow. I thought it would be nice to have a buddy that way we could motivate eachother, give tips, and just talk . I'm not looking for an "extreme diet" to lose weight fast, but something long term and a lifestyle change . If you are interested feel free to message me

2
User Profile: KatRebane
KatRebane August 12th, 2016

@lovingPeace33 Even though I haven't been looking to change my diet, I've been working out a bit lately, and I would love to have someone to keep me on track and have someone that shares their tips we me, and vise versa. Message me back so we can get to know each other.

1 reply
User Profile: Natalie19cali
Natalie19cali August 13th, 2016

@KatRebane

thats great that you've been working out lately, and I think that's a good idea that way we can share our tips and keep eachother motivated :)

load more