Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - Your Health Journey

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful October 14th, 2023

Good day Healthy Living Buddies 🙌🙌🙌

I am on a health journey much like yourselves. I remind myself that my journey is mine alone and what works for me may not work for someone else. Consideration for goals, health, age etc ….

How are YOU doing ? What is your greatest struggle? What is your greatest success? 

img-4727_1697290830.jpeg

2
User Profile: CyclingThroughLife
CyclingThroughLife October 15th, 2023


How are YOU doing ?  I feel like I am doing well in my health/fitness journey

What is your greatest struggle? My greatest struggle(s) are being able to control how and what I eat.  My second is maintaining my motivation and dedication when I'm in an emotional or mental funk.  When I get that way, I don't really want to do anything or workout so I have to force myself to.

What is your greatest success? My greatest success in my health and fitness journey is finding a routine that works for me and being able to incorporate it into my busy work/home life and maintain that balance.  And being able to stick to that routine is huge for me.

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP October 15th, 2023

@CyclingThroughLife

Thank you for sharing. You lean into your routine when you need to it helps. That is the key to self care too … 😎😎

load more