Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living Support

User Profile: cirrocumulus
cirrocumulus February 12th, 2018

Hey there! I'm looking for a listener who is willing to help me with weight management and healthy living, and supporting me on the journey I'm about to take! I already have a diet plan to follow, but as I have tried sticking to a plan before, I know that it can be very difficult without some motivation, inspiration, and emotional support. I can't do it all by myself. That's why I'm reaching out here; to hopefully have someone to back me up and help me see all the positives with a healthier lifestyle, as well as chip in with ideas and make plans with me, and make sure I will try my best to follow them. If this is something you're interested in, feel free to contact me via PM! Can't wait to hear from you! -cirrocumulus

4
User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates February 18th, 2018

hey there @cirrocumulus, if you are comfortable with a listener who is not native english speaker and you are comfortable with some slow responses or having to rephrase from time to time, then I may offering you motivation and emotional support in achieving your goals. Just message me with the word "Lapinou" in the first message.

User Profile: LoveOfJesus
LoveOfJesus April 30th, 2018

hi all! ^^

what I can suggest is support with a healthy way of eating called "Fit for Life", which enables those who want to lose weight to lose weight, and it also enables those who want to gain weight to gain weight! ^^

let me know if you're interested! ^^

angel