Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living Tracking Logs - Aim for once a week

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 November 18th, 2016

i have noticed some of you keeping track of what you're doing and I thought it would be nice to have a section for buddies to be able to track their work and then get recognition for constant good behavior. I might make a form later but for now just answer this when posting

For Exercise

What was your goal?

what did you do?

how long did you do it ?

how did it feel?

Do you need to adjust your goal for next week?

for diets and other stuff like that

what swaps have you made?

what have you eaten?

how have you managed ?

how do you feel ?

Do you need to adjust how you're eating for next week?

if you're tracking weight

what's your overall weight goal?

How close are you this week?

Do you need to adjust the goal?

8
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 19th, 2016

Buddy Tag List

@InnocentSoul123 @Here2Listen1 @tranquilforever @WindFlowers @Newoman @OrangeWatermelon8349 @Nada

@MidniteAngel @WhimsicalDancer @Navylady @Sadme70 @SageyPie @BridgetAileen @PandaK @ZizyTheTurtle @JustALover @avienfrost @CuddlyBear123 @Countrygirl1231 @SMLHappy @Gardenlady @Musiccandy @EI7582 @mimameid @Moj @MorningStar610 @TortueDesBois @MellieTronx @Positivepossum @AnxiousTick @Singercrystalspirit @Mackrysia87 @mindtalk @scarletbike2557 @BlonDee86 @yellowAcres2128 @EvilFruitOverlordReturnsBestWall @HeckHoundBreaker5 @Melody293 @JoyIntoDarkness @JammieDodgerrr @scole0608 @Jean30 @InvaderStitch @WonderfulPumpkin71 @Saronne @Probius @ambitiousKiwi393 @Unisammari @SoulSings @Straightforwardwatermelon4574 @halljen @blissedNblessed @IcedPhoenix @alexaners7734 @CoffeeAndCaring @LovelyKittyCat @HappyAndReady @Butitwasnotthat @rachella @TripleChances @KindHumanBeing99 @natashareed57 @Shavasana @goodTree7663 @TurquoiseSunflower @happyfoot15 @Shanti41 @BeeOKay @divb30

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 25th, 2016

Please fill this out weekly. :) Either in here or on your feed@InnocentSoul123

@Here2Listen1

@tranquilforever

@WindFlowers

@Newoman

@OrangeWatermelon8349

@Nada

@MidniteAngel

@WhimsicalDancer

@Navylady

@Sadme70

@SageyPie

@BridgetAileen

@PandaK

@ZizyTheTurtle

@JustALover

@avienfrost

@CuddlyBear123

@Countrygirl1231

@SMLHappy

@Gardenlady

@Musiccandy

@EI7582

@mimameid

@Moj

@MorningStar610

@TortueDesBois

@MellieTronx

@Positivepossum

@AnxiousTick

@Singercrystalspirit

@Mackrysia87

@mindtalk

@scarletbike2557

@BlonDee86

@yellowAcres2128

@HeckHoundBreaker5

@Melody293

@JoyIntoDarkness

@JammieDodgerrr

@scole0608

@Jean30

@InvaderStitch

@Saronne

@Probius

@ambitiousKiwi393

@Unisammari

@SoulSings

@Straightforwardwatermelon4574

@halljen

@blissedNblessed

@IcedPhoenix

@alexaners7734

@CoffeeAndCaring

@LovelyKittyCat

@HappyAndReady

@Butitwasnotthat

@rachella

@TripleChances

@KindHumanBeing99

@natashareed57

@Shavasana

@goodTree7663

@TurquoiseSunflower

@happyfoot15

@Shanti41

@BeeOKay

@divb30

User Profile: CoffeeAndCaring
CoffeeAndCaring November 25th, 2016

@HalliwellSister My buddy is alexaners7734, but I haven't been contacted by them :/ Is there any way I could get a new listener or something? I've tagged them a few times and I don't know if they're not getting the notification or what.

4 replies
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 25th, 2016

@CoffeeAndCaring

You mean a new member? Yeah just fill out the form again. But for now you can also just do the tracking logs for yourself.

3 replies
User Profile: CoffeeAndCaring
CoffeeAndCaring November 25th, 2016

@HalliwellSister Whoops, yeah that's what I meant haha. Okay, I'll get right on that :) Thank you <3

2 replies
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 25th, 2016

@CoffeeAndCaring

awesome! Also continue to try to reach them. I see them in forums. So try replying to their threads. :)

1 reply
User Profile: CoffeeAndCaring
CoffeeAndCaring November 25th, 2016

@HalliwellSister Will do! :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 November 25th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

I haven't been successful at this because I've been trying to change my sleep schedule, go to 12 step meetings, and apply to jobs and it seems like a lot to change for me in a short amount of time, to the point where I've debated on even trying this program but I'll give it a shot. I feel I'd be able to be more on track if I had a buddy to rely on for support.

For Exercise

What was your goal?

My goal was daily weight lifts and crunches but I missed the last two days, I think.

what did you do?

I did some crunches and weight lifts and yoga poses for my back in the past week. I can't remember the day honestly. I also did yoga poses yesterday

how long did you do it ?

Half an hour on average

how did it feel?

I felt great

Do you need to adjust your goal for next week?

Maybe. My struggle is time management and distractions, honestly.

for diets and other stuff like that

what swaps have you made?

I don't I've made any

what have you eaten?

Starchy stuff, like bread and pizza, sweets. More grapes though in the morning, and protein shakes at times when I don't feel like eating anything I have at home but I don't like the protein shakes either. Might have to buy a different one.

how have you managed ?

I honestly don't know. Just one day at a time, I guess.

how do you feel ?

I feel guilty for not exercising yesterday and for eating crap yesterday and the day before, a lot of sweets, but when I'm on the menses I tend to feel like crap anyway lol and eat more sweets than usual.

Do you need to adjust how you're eating for next week?

Yes, but since I don't know how or what to cook, I don't know where to start and I'm lazy about planning meals since I've never done that before.