Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello Buddies! Please read this

User Profile: Remina
Remina December 9th, 2016

This is the list of Buddies that I have, if you're a buddy and you weren't tagged, please let me know, or if you're a buddy and you changed your name please message me letting me know

@EssenceOfHope

@Here2Listen1

@tranquilforever68

@WindFlowers

@Newoman

@OrangeWatermelon8349

@Nada

@MidniteAngel

@WhimsicalDancer

@Navylady

@Sadme70

@SageyPie

@BridgetAileen

@PandaK

@ZizyTheTurtle

@JustALover

@NoelleJacques

@avienfrost

@CuddlyBear123

@Countrygirl1231

@SMLHappy

@Gardenlady

@Musiccandy

@EI7582

@mimameid

@Moj

@MorningStar610

@TortueDesBois

@MellieTronx

@Positivepossum

@AnxiousTick

@Singercrystalspirit

@Mackrysia87

@mindtalk

@scarletbike2557

@BlonDee86

@yellowAcres2128

@HeckHoundBreaker5

@Melody293

@JoyIntoDarkness

@JammieDodgerrr

@scole0608

@Jean30

@InvaderStitch

@Saronne

@Probius

@ambitiousKiwi393

@Unisammari

@SoulSings

@Straightforwardwatermelon4574

@halljen

@blissedNblessed

@IcedPhoenix

@alexaners7734

@CoffeeAndCaring

@LovelyKittyCat

@HappyAndReady

@Butitwasnotthat

@rachella

@TripleChances

@KindHumanBeing99

@natashareed57

@Shavasana

@goodTree7663

@TurquoiseSunflower

@Shanti41

@BeeOKay

@divb30

I am Ember and I am working side by side this project with Halli. If you have any questions or concerns, you will pm me. If you are a teen and cannot message me since I do not listen to teens, you can message @Politeocean

19
User Profile: Huggingarms
Huggingarms December 9th, 2016

I think yoru lucky having so many buddies@BurningEmber

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 9th, 2016

@Huggingarms

thanks ... :)

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 9th, 2016

@Huggingarms

theyre not my buddies. Heh. Well technically.

load more
User Profile: PinkDahlia22
PinkDahlia22 December 9th, 2016

@BurningEmber

idek if i have a buddy if i do we talked once ages ago

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 9th, 2016

@JoyIntoDarkness

i believe yours is @ZizyTheTurtle?

User Profile: PinkDahlia22
PinkDahlia22 December 9th, 2016

@BurningEmber

oh well we not talked in ages ahh idk see what hapens ....

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 9th, 2016

@JoyIntoDarkness

you can try messaging her :)

User Profile: PinkDahlia22
PinkDahlia22 December 9th, 2016

@BurningEmber

i dont want to be a bother

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 9th, 2016

@JoyIntoDarkness

aw I doubt you'd be a bother. :)

User Profile: PinkDahlia22
PinkDahlia22 December 9th, 2016

@BurningEmber

its my anxiety im sorry

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 9th, 2016

@JoyIntoDarkness

/hugs/ hey totally understandable. I hope that she reaches out so you get your buddy! In the meantime you can do stuff in the forums too

User Profile: PinkDahlia22
PinkDahlia22 December 9th, 2016

@BurningEmber

forumsare also a struggle for me lol idk ill live

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 9th, 2016

@JoyIntoDarkness

ah Kay. :3

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy December 10th, 2016

@JoyIntoDarkness

You're not a bother to me whatsoever. Please don't hesitate to message me. I may not respond right away, but I always will. *hugs*

I'd love to hear from you again ♥ smiley

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 10th, 2016

@ZizyTheTurtle

Please let me know if you two connected! :) Thanks!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 December 13th, 2016

@BurningEmber I won't be able to participate in this, sorry. I've been feeling overwhelmed and stress on the daily but thank you.

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 13th, 2016

@Shanti41

I am sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. Feel free to rejoin when you're better

load more
User Profile: YingYang248
YingYang248 December 30th, 2016

@BurningEmber I haven't been tagged yet, but I want to quit this program because I've been very busy lately.

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP December 30th, 2016

@YingYang248

Alright

load more