Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@IcedPhoenix and @blissedNblessed ~ let's meet up here?????

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 12th, 2016

Okay - lol, forgive my ignorance but I am not sure where to post a thread to check in with you as you are my new BUDDIE for achieving our new healthy lifestyle <3

I would love to talk to you about my goals and how I plan on getting there and hearing yours as well as your plan on getting there.... and making sure we BOTH stick to it and can say: victory!

Let's share out plans, strengths and downfalls and be there for each other. Yassss ! We can and will do this! And I am so excited to talk with you and make this healthy lifestyle a reality for us.

I know it is not always march forward with no stumbles back - but i am so here for you every step to encourage you, offer my hand ifyou stumble and we can talk out any step back and figure out why we did that and how we can NOT do that again in the future!

I have every belief that we can do this!

I am super excited to meet with you and hear all about your needs/wants/desires on this healthy lifestlye journey!

Message me when you can <3

7
User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 12th, 2016

@HalliwellSister
Perhaps these folks need your assistance to create a Healthy Living Buddies thread?
<3

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed OP November 12th, 2016

@ladylazarus1971

hahahhahaha - I second that idea.

I am sorry if I did this incorrectly....I was just not sure how to meet up with my buddy and I am just so so excited to start living the healthy life and getting to my goals with my buddy and for my buddy to get to their goals with my help!

Sorry if I id this wrong :(

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 13th, 2016

@blissedNblessed No worries, honey. I just happened to know that she is the coordinator of such things, and since you were looking for the "right" place to go, maybe I could lend a hand. It's a super cool thing to go the buddy route. I hope you both find lots of support with it.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed OP November 13th, 2016

@ladylazarus1971

<3 Aww, thanks for helping (((hugs))) <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IcedPhoenix
IcedPhoenix November 26th, 2016

@blissedNblessed :D I hadn't seen the thread but we met nonetheless and I'm so so happy we did, let's keep achieving more each day :D

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed OP November 26th, 2016

@IcedPhoenix

976e01873c5b34806f5dbe86522bd2c3.jpg

<3 Absolutely <3

We are doing so great , let's keep this up!

load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 December 18th, 2016

Hey y'all still talk? :)