Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need accountability partners

User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik December 16th, 2017

In order to lose weight. If anyone wants to help me throughout the journey let me know I would love to have support.

It will only be weekly reference, I will not bother you any further.

Lots of love.

It will be for two months, total 8 weeks, once per week I will say how I did.

5
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 16th, 2018

@Popitzik

Hi Popitzik, Looks like you have posted this quite some time ago (perhaps in another community) and looks like someone then moved your Post here in the Healthy Living Subcom.

I do hope that by now you have been able to find someone to connect with on this matter, or perhaps even reached your goals! Best wishes to you, and if you need anything further or have any other questions or comments please feel free to reach out or message me or another one of our Healthy Living Leaders for further support.

2 replies
User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik OP August 1st, 2018

@PoliteOcean

Hello,thanks for posting.

No I havent been successful yet.

Still struggling

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 1st, 2018

@Popitzik

sorry to hear that... We are here to support you in whatever way that we can (even if you don't actually have a "partner" to keep you accountable) we can however continue to give the best guidance and support that we can. You can feel free to post and share your concerns in our "Weekly" check in thread, and we can continue to guide you along the way based on your post! We do it every Saturday at the end of the week. Hope to see you there soon!

load more
load more
User Profile: InMyOpinion
InMyOpinion August 1st, 2018

@Popitzik

I would love to help you stay accountable and checkup on you to see how you're doing. I am also looking to lose weight so I feel like we could definitely help each other out in regards to fitness.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Ashley

User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik OP September 17th, 2018

Thank u guys so much.

I'm not here much. Sorry.