Looking for a buddy 😊
Hi!
So I'm 22 years old and looking for a buddy. Due to trauma, chronic stress, anxiety, chronic pain issues and depression, I tend to eat unhealthy snacks at night. This has caused me to gain weight, but I'm trying to lose it again and be healthy 😊
I'd love for someone to help talk me out of snacking unhealthy things and someone to motivate me or just talk to 😊 it would be great to help eachother!
More about me: I'm super geeky and a gamer 😊 I love anything Pokémon, The Witcher, Legend of Zelda, World of Warcraft, Animal Crossing,...
I love reading, singing, doing makeup and skincare, and drinking tea 😊
I'm also bilingual (Dutch is my native language, English is my second (taught) language) and I'm trying to learn Japanese 😁
I'd love to find someone here!
Hi! I have all the things you listed too. So difficult and challenging. I understand you. I was a evening snacker too. I worked with my primary care doctor to get ideas I what could help. Start there. I lost 20 pounds in 3 months with no medications just adjusted diet and no I did not exercise. If your have a therapist, tell them your goal and what you and your doctor are trying to do. My therapist was able to help me find distractions. Also, know what your triggers are that lead you to snacking helps too. That way you plan for the trigger and have options.
I became a gamer a year ago. For a while I didn’t call it gaming but then my husband said I was because I follow discuss groups on animal crossing, preordered Happy Homes Paradise, and look for animal crossing everything. I tried Legend of Zelda, it was a little much for me. I have done Pokémon Go when it first came out. It was my hubby’s and I date night!
Nice meeting you!
I'd love to chat! I can't seem to figure out how to message you though 😅
Would you be up to messaging if I figure it out?
Either way, thank you so much for your response and nice to meet you too! 😊
@ScarletRuby
I am not sure how to do that either. But happy to keep an conversation going here if we need too.
Me again, I am happy to offer what has worked and what hasn’t. I am a 47 year old new grandma!!!! My daughter, who is 22 just had her first in October! Whoot whoot! I know I am old but I think I have things to offer. I am really a nice person. Broken at times but pretty optimistic.
Hey, 47 isn't old 😊 my mum is 44 so only a little bit younger 😊
Congrats on becoming a grandma though! Must be so exciting 😁
You definitely seem like a very nice person and I really don't mind if you're broken at times 😊 I'm happy to help you if you'd like it 💜 I'm pretty broken at times too so 😂
@ScarletRuby
Thanks for making me feel good!!!
I am thrilled to be a grandma. I miss my daughter and grandson so much. They are coming to Ohio to visit but I was exposed to someone that tested positive for Covid on Sunday. And today I feel awful and I am running a low grade fever. I cried Sunday evening and woke up crying in my sleep. I am heart broken I won’t get to see them and hold my grandson. I get tested on Monday next week. It’s the soonest I could find.
I was also supposed to make dinner Christmas Eve for the missionaries. My daughter, who is not a church member, knows how important that is to me. She is going to make them a meal while she is visiting her step mom and take it to the missionaries.
I'm up for it! I'm 22 as well. I'd love to help out. Just message me and we can set it all up 😊
Sorry if this is a silly question, but do you know how to message someone? I can't seem to figure it out 😅
I'd love to chat though!
No actually lol. I just tried to figure it out. No luck
@ScarletRuby @224
Members can't message members :o <3
Aside from that, while I may be a teenie-bopper still, I'm happy to chat if you would like, just tag me in your post, and I'll respond soon as I can <3
@ScarletRuby Are you a guy or girl? Me and my wife have been also trying to lead a healthy life. It will be great to chat and encourage each other regularly.
@ScarletRuby Hey : ) I would be happy to talk to you. But members cannot chat here. If you are comfortable we could talk on reddit.